To Paint is to Give, Sharing my HeArt
"Our greatest fear should not be of failure but of succeeding at things in life that don't really matter." --Francis Chan
Art sales include a philanthropic pairing. With all humility, love and grace, 'Soli Deo Gloria'. With great joy you enable me to give,
"I have never coveted anyone’s silver or gold or fine clothes. You know that these hands of mine have worked to supply my own needs and even the needs of those who were with me. And I have been a constant example of how you can help those in need by working hard. You should remember the words of the Lord Jesus: ‘It is more blessed to give than to receive.’ ” Acts 20:32-35 NLV
- The Legacy of Virginia Durant Young and the Fairfax Library (Fairfax, SC)
- The Library of Holy Trinity Classical Christian School (Beaufort, SC) and its sister school Good Shepherd Academy in South Sudan, Africa
- Art sales benefiting Good Shepherd in South Sudan have included, 'Lilies of the Field'. Sincere appreciation of this purchase.
- Charlie Mann and the Joubert Syndrome & Related Disorders Foundation
- Art sales benefiting Charlie directly have included, 'Fiery Hope' and 'A Mother's Ocean', sincere thanks and appreciation to their purchasers.
- Church of the Cross, Bluffton, SC
- Visit the new Chapel on Buckwalter to see 'First Fruit'.
- Art sales benefiting The Church of the Cross have included, "Perhaps it's Time'. Sincere thanks and appreciation to its purchaser.
- The village of Goodnews Bay, Alaska
- Art sales benefiting the children of Goodnews Bay and their families through book shipments carrying the Good News have included, 'Goodnews'. Sincere thanks and appreciation to its purchaser.